Cardiovascular medical device companies are challenged with designing innovative devices that will help surgeons treat more patients with complex anatomy. By utilizing advanced technologies, like Axial3D’s online platform that automatically converts 2D into 3D quickly and accurately, companies can grow their business without additional resources, move toward a more personalized approach, and get devices to patients faster.
How we can help you grow your patient-specific solutions
- Increase your capacity with the same resources
- Test and improve the fit of devices in patient specific anatomy
- Optimize the development of custom devices for faster time-to-market
- Landmarking and algorithm development
- Train surgeons with 3D printed models of real patient data without risk
- Replace the use of cadavers with patient-specific 3D printed models
- Streamline workflows by having all the data in one place
- Large scale analysis of data
Empowering you to do more, faster and easier.
Provide surgeon training models
Design personalized devices
Select devices based on patient-specific data
Perform flow analysis
Conduct FEA analysis
Our Cardiovascular Patient-Specific 3D Solutions
3D Print-Ready File
Download a print-ready STL file to export to your 3D printer and print in-house.