It all starts with the patient
Through our patient-specific 3D solutions, our goal is to help improve lives and outcomes. We understand how important time is and that resources might be limited, which is why we offer an easy, hands off approach to convert your patient’s 2D DICOM data into 3D.
Our cloud-based segmentation-as-a-service converts DICOM data into highly accurate 3D visualizations, 3D printable files, or 3D printed anatomical models made with Stratasys print technology.
All we need is your patient’s DICOM data to get started
Our Segmentation-as-a-Service gives you a simple way to take your patient data from 2D to 3D.
- Get started in a few minutes with no training required
- Greater affordability with no annual license or software fees to pay
- Seamless integration with your current 3D printing lab
- Safe, secure transfer of patient data (HIPAA and GDPR compliant)
- Allows you to scale
How Segmentation-as-a-Service works
- Upload DICOM data (MRI/CT) through our secure online platform
- Receive a segmented 3D visual file
- Approve 3D visual file
- Download print-ready file or order a 3D printed model
Visualize the data in 3D
Don’t rely on 2D data images alone to plan your surgeries.
- Get a complete perspective of your patient anatomy
- Zoom in on areas of interest
- Great tool when a 3D printed model isn’t needed
3D print the model yourself
Our services can provide you with the 3D print-ready file to export to your 3D printer in-house.
- We segment, you print
- Increase the amount of cases your team can support
- Reduce human segmentation error
Full service from DICOM to 3D printed model
We take the frustration out of 3D printing by doing it all for you starting with the segmentation all the way to delivering it to you.
- Anatomical 3D printed model delivered to you
- Accuracy of the model verified prior to printing
- Printed with industry leading Stratasys 3D printers