3D modelling will:
- Transform insight for surgical planning
- Accelerate speed and accuracy of diagnosis
- Accelerate the adoption of patient-specific treatment.
3D Modelling can improve patient care
Beyond surgical and hospital-based care, 3D imaging and modeling can similarly transform the effectiveness of patient care in post-hospital rehabilitation, where typically the physician teams have very little imaging data on which to base decisions about care.
3D Modelling Financially
From a financial perspective, for both payer and provider organizations, the healthcare economics associated with using 3D imaging and modeling are startling:
- $3,000s saved for many surgeries
- Time in surgery reduced, allowing for more surgeries to be performed per day
- Less time on average for patient stays in hospital, freeing up capacity
- More precise, targeted, and often less invasive surgeries, leading to faster recovery at a lower cost.
Axial3D’s end to end solution
3D imaging is set to replace current 2D MRI and CT imaging as a new standard of care. Why not start, or accelerate, your journey towards the routine use of 3D imaging today.