Axial Medical Printing Limited (“We”) (axial3D) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
Axial3D as a company that owns or administers the Service, as identified therein, is the data controller of your personal information provided to, or collected by or for, the Service.
As the controller and as we are responsible for your personal data we have appointed a Data Protection Officer (DPO). If you have any questions about this privacy notice, including any requests to exercise your legal rights (including an opt-out mentioned in this privacy notice), please contact the DPO using the details set out below. The data controller is Axial Medical Printing Limited, a company registered in Northern Ireland under company number NI618621 of Axial3D, Alexander House, 17a Ormeau Avenue, Bt2 8HD, Belfast, United Kingdom.
Data Protection Officer
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
HIPAA Compliance Officer
Email address: email@example.com
You have the right to make a complaint at any time with the data protection authority in the applicable jurisdiction.
At Axial3D we would, however, appreciate the chance to understand and address your concerns before you approach the competent supervisory authority so please contact our Data Protection Officer in the first instance.
This policy (together with our Terms and Conditions and any other documents referred to in it) sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it. By visiting http://orders.axial3d.com you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this policy.
1. Information we may collect from you
1.1. Information you give us. You may give us information about you by filling in forms on our website https://axial3d.com and customer portal http://orders.axial3d.com (“our sites“) or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. This includes information you provide when you register to use our site, subscribe to our service, place an order on our site, and when you report a problem with our site. The information you give us may include your name, work address, e-mail address and phone number, financial and credit card information, personal description and position of employment.
1.2. Information we collect about you. With regard to each of your visits to our site we may automatically collect the following information:
- 1.2.1. Technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
- 1.2.2. Information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time); products you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
1.3. We may collect and process the following data about you: Information we receive from other sources. We may receive information about you if you use any of the other websites we operate or the other services we provide. We are also working closely with third parties (including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers, credit reference agencies) and may receive information about you from them.
2.3. Necessary Cookies – Necessary cookies enable core functionality such as page navigation and access to secure areas. The website cannot function properly without these cookies and can only be disabled by changing your browser preferences.
2.4. Third Party Cookies:
a) Google Analytics - Analytical cookies help us to improve our website by collecting and reporting information on its usage.
b) Marketing - We use marketing cookies to help us improve the relevancy of advertising campaigns you receive.
3. Uses made of the information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
3.1. Information you give to us. We will use this information:
- 3.1.1. to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us;
- 3.1.2. to provide you with information about other goods and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about;
- 3.1.3. to provide you, or permit selected third parties to provide you, with information about goods or services we feel may interest you. If you are an existing customer, we will only contact you by electronic means (e-mail or SMS) with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale or negotiations of a sale to you. If you are a new customer, and where we permit selected third parties to use your data, we (or they) will contact you by electronic means only if you have consented to this. If you do not want us to use your data in this way, or to pass your details on to third parties for marketing purposes, please tick the relevant box situated on the form on which we collect your data (the order form);
- 3.1.4. to notify you about changes to our service;
- 3.1.5. to ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
3.2. Information we collect about you. We will use this information:
- 3.2.1. to administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- 3.2.2. to improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- 3.2.3. to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so;
- 3.2.4. as part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure;
- 3.2.5. to measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you;
- 3.2.6. to make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our site about goods or services that may interest you or them.
3.3. Information we receive from other sources. We may combine this information with information you give to us and information we collect about you. We may us this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information we receive).
4. Disclosure of your information
We may share your information with selected third parties including:
- 4.1. Business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with you.
- 4.2. Advertisers and advertising networks that require the data to select and serve relevant adverts to you and others. We do not disclose information about identifiable individuals to our advertisers, but we may provide them with aggregate information about our users. We may also use such aggregate information to help advertisers reach the kind of audience they want to target. We may make use of the personal data we have collected from you to enable us to comply with our advertisers’ wishes by displaying their advertisement to that target audience.
- 4.3. Analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our site.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- 4.4. In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- 4.5. If Axial Medical Printing Limited or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
- 4.7. In connection therewith you acknowledge and agree that we and our third party subcontractors may:
- 4.7.1. implement and maintain an interception capability where Axial Medical Printing Limited and/or such third party subcontractors are obliged by law to ensure or procure that such a capability is implemented and maintained;
- 4.7.2. that Axial Medical Printing Limited and/or such third party subcontractors may implement and maintain a data retention capability where they are obliged by law to ensure or procure that data is retained;
- 4.7.3. co-operate with law enforcement authorities and rights-holders in the investigation of any suspected or alleged illegal activity by you.
5. Where we store your personal data
5.2. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
5.3. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
6. Data retention
We retain your personal information for as long as necessary to provide the Service and fulfil the transactions you have requested, or for other essential purposes such as complying with our legal obligations, maintaining business and financial records, resolving disputes, maintaining security, detecting and preventing fraud and abuse, and enforcing our agreements. If you access the Service through a partner, we retain your organisational contact details after the completion of the requested transaction to continue to communicate with you.
7. Accessing and Updating Your Information
You have the right under privacy and data protection laws, as may be applicable, to request free of charge:
access to and correction or deletion of your personal information;
restriction of our processing of your personal information, or to object to our processing; and
portability of your personal information.
If you wish to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
8. HIPAA at Axial3D
Axial Medical Printing Limited (“We”) (axial3D) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
Some of the services that Axial3D offers are covered by the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act, or HIPAA. This means that we follow rules and regulations about how we keep your Protected Health Information, or PHI, private and secure.
If you have additional questions or concerns about our privacy or security practices, please contact HIPAA Compliance Officer, email address: firstname.lastname@example.org or call us toll free at 1-857-412-7244.
Last updated: 4th July 2022