Ready to shape the future of MedTech, working with the latest SaaS technologies to transform patient care?
Axial3D are recruiting a Product manager to join our digital product team with an experienced and expanding engineering team already in place.
As an Axial3D Product Manager, you will be working with agile multidisciplinary teams to create, support and continuously improve products that meet real user needs. You may be taking a product team through discovery, alpha, beta and live phases of development, or scaling a mature service, with the goal of making Axial3D services simpler, more accurate, and easier to use. This is a fantastic opportunity to demonstrate and develop your product management skills and experience. Product Managers at Axial3D work on exciting products in support of services that are relevant to every patient and clinician in the world. It is an opportunity to work with committed and talented developers, Medical Visualisation engineers, and clinical teams who share a vision for making healthcare better through smarter use of technology.
Axial3D is headquartered in Belfast, Northern Ireland and provides solutions to over 300 hospitals and other healthcare companies around the world. Specializing in the delivery of 3D anatomical model software and services to the healthcare sector, Axial3D provides cutting edge cloud-hosted, machine learning-based solutions that support the integration of 3D models into surgical care pathways, transforming surgical outcomes for patients.
As a Product Manager you will be:
- Working with a multidisciplinary team to deliver the product and iteratively improve it through several cycles.
- Working closely with the wider Product team, and in line with Axial3D Product Strategy, to determine prioritisation - ensuring we are building the right things at the right time in response to the market and our user needs.
- Developing an expert understanding of the users’ needs - Clinical, Patient and Operational and championing these in the delivery of your product.
- Developing and prioritising a product backlog, scoping and writing user stories, and making data-driven decisions.
- Deciding how a team’s time should be divided between new features, improvements to existing features, and operational support of a live product.
- Engaging with users and stakeholders through a range of channels from early research to design validation.
- Identifying and measuring what success looks like for your product and reporting against these to demonstrate value delivered to end users.
- Managing and maintaining key Product documentation in line with ISO 13485 and Axial3D internal Quality Management System.
- Driving quality and continuous improvement through the product delivery process.
- Supporting the vision, roadmaps and delivery of other products in Axial3D.
Who you are
We’re looking for someone who can demonstrate product management skills and experience. You will be an individual with strong interpersonal skills, who likes working in a delivery focused, agile environment with multidisciplinary teams. You will be someone who takes pride in representing users and enjoys the challenge of promoting the products you and your team are developing and operating.
For this opportunity you should have:
- Minimum of 3 years experience developing and releasing digital products with proficiency in agile product management techniques, such as user story writing, MVP definition and backlog prioritisation.
- Thorough understanding of a variety of disciplines involved in digital delivery, including engineering, service design, performance analysis and user research, developed through working in multidisciplinary teams.
- Experience of engaging with users and using qualitative and quantitative data to identify how their needs can be met by products and services
- Experience working in teams delivering SaaS or Cloud-based product(s).
- Effective verbal, written and visual communication skills that you are able to tailor to the needs of the audience.
- Previous experience working in a medical software or medical device company.
- Previous experience in teams delivering product(s) leveraging Machine Learning solutions.
- Previous experience in an early or mid-stage company.
Axial3D is a rapidly growing and award-winning start-up and its success is built on the desire, determination, and talent of its employees.
It’s a fun and growing team and Axial3D offers the opportunity for your ideas to be implemented and to be recognized and rewarded for your achievements. We are a diverse group of people committed to making a real impact on people’s lives. We build products for everyone and do not discriminate on gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, civil or family status, age, disability, or race.