Ready to shape the future of MedTech, working on an Amazon Web Services (AWS) based Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) platform?
Axial3D Ltd is recruiting a Platform Engineer to own, develop and execute the implementation and automation of our SaaS platform. You will have real autonomy to design and implement solutions on AWS to help us continuously improve and evolve our technical platform.
You will be joining an amazing digital product team with an experienced and expanding engineering team already in place. A strong focus on automation, demonstrable AWS and clear experience working with agile engineering teams will help you succeed in this role.
Axial3D is headquartered in Belfast, Northern Ireland and provides solutions to over 300 hospitals and other healthcare companies around the world. Specializing in the delivery of 3D anatomical model software and services to the healthcare sector, Axial3D provides machine learning-based solutions that support the integration of 3D models into surgical care pathways, transforming surgical outcomes for patients
- Work with the wider digital Product team to design and implement scalable, observable AWS based solutions
- Identify, design and implement automation and configuration to support our continuous delivery approach
- Work alongside our technical leads and AWS colleagues to continuously improve our approach to building on AWS
- Experience working in teams delivering SaaS or Cloud-based product(s) on AWS
- Minimum of 4 years experience working in a Platform Engineering role in an agile development environment
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal and an analytical approach to problem solving
- Use of configuration management, infrastructure provisioning and automation tools (Cloudformation preferably)
- Designing, building, testing, automating, monitoring and supporting production environments
- Previous experience working in a medical software or medical device company
- Previous experience in an early or mid-stage company
Axial3D is a rapidly growing and award-winning start-up and its success is built on the desire, determination, and talent of its employees.
It’s a fun and growing team and axial3D offers the opportunity for your ideas to be implemented and to be recognized and rewarded for your achievements. We are a diverse group of people committed to making a real impact on people’s lives. We build products for everyone and do not discriminate on gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, civil or family status, age, disability, or race.