Ready to shape the future of MedTech, working on an Amazon Web Services (AWS) based Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) platform?
You will report directly to the VP Marketing and will help lead all demand generation activities for Axial3D, through various channels including emails, tradeshows, social, SEO and more. You will also be responsible for growing the Axial3D brand, helping create more awareness and positioning Axial3D as a leader in medical 3D printing. You will be working with experienced marketing and sales professionals in a highly collaborative environment that will personally help you succeed in this role. There is also potential for growth within this role and within the company.
Axial3D is headquartered in Belfast, Northern Ireland and provides solutions to over 300 hospitals, medical device manufacturers, and other healthcare companies around the world. Specializing in the delivery of 3D printed anatomical models and 3D visualizations and services to the healthcare sector, Axial3D provides machine learning-based solutions that support the integration of 3D patient-specific solutions into surgical care pathways and scaling patient-specific programs.︳
- Plan and implement lead generation campaigns in line with marketing objectives and KPIs, and ensure that ROI is maximized from all campaign activity.
- Own day-to-day coordination of marketing email campaigns (e.g. planning, building, scheduling, execution). Be the subject expert for marketing automation and best practices.
- Create compelling content for social media, email campaigns, website and collateral
- Plan, implement and report on social media activity for the Axial3D brand
- Develop tradeshows strategy and suggested budget
- Coordinate logistics for events and trade shows, including registration and attendee tracking, presentation and materials and pre- and post-event promotions and post-show reporting. Coordinate exhibit set-up, equipment and other related requirements.
- Support partner activities for lead generation, events, press, etc.
- Work with the sales and customer success teams to identify potential case studies
- Provide sales support for CRM management and collateral requests
- Manage all case studies and approvals
- Work with quality and regulatory to ensure all marketing follows all processes and approvals
- Create a monthly newsletter
- Manage overall branding of the company. Ensure all guidelines are being followed.
- Develop creative material including advertisement, brochures, email campaigns, social posts, product booklets, sales sheets, marketing booklets, monthly newsletter, trade show materials and booth design, etc.
- Support our digital marketing agency for PPC and SEO activities, and manage campaigns
- Support management with product related marketing requested including surveys, customer feedback forms and more
- 5 - 7 years experience in software or technical services B2B marketing
- Working knowledge of marketing automation and CRM software, and all social media platforms
Preferred Skills and Background:
- Healthcare industry experience
- Proficient at leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing databases, and social media advertising campaigns.
- Can do, proactive attitude
- Strong project management skills to keep projects on schedule
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong editing skills with attention to minute details
- Ability to think creatively and innovatively
- Analytical skills to identify trends and suggest changes
- Ability to work under tight deadlines, navigate competing priorities, and effectively adjust work plans to respond to emergent challenges or opportunities.
- Solid knowledge of website, marketing analytics and marketing automation tools as well as ad-servicing tools